Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Progress Pictures - Oct 2011

Hello Hotties! Just a quick update, I continue in my low-carb living and weight-loss journey and am proud to say the results are visible.

I measured myself yesterday, I am down 1 more inch in the waist and 2 1/2 more inches around my hips, my total weight-loss in pounds is now 14lbs.

Here are a few before and after progress pictures, I can really tell the difference in the way my clothes fit and am fitting into items I hadn't been able to wear for quite awhile. Also, I purchased a new dress in a size 14 Misses (Slim) previously I was wearing size 14 misses/ 16 misses regular. My goal is to reach a size 12/14 slim across the board, even in skinny jeans. That is the ideal/healthy size for me, still have a ways to go but I'm taking it one day at a time.

Before - August 2011


And In- Progress (14lbs down and about 10 inches less from top to bottom) October 2011:


(excuse the red eyes and bad quality of this pic)
Here is a better quality one:


I'm really happy about my progress thus far and continue to enjoy healthy, delicious meals without feeling deprived. Below are a few more recipe ideas for those of you also on the low-carb bandwagon:


Chicken Stir-Fry:

Turkey Meatloaf with Cauliflower Mash and salad (picture does not do justice to how good this was):


And my Daily Green Juice. This one contains Kale, Cabbage, Cucumber, Celery, Green Pepper and Apple. I've discussed the benefits of juicing in detail here, for anyone interested.



And that is it for now. Will be back with more updates soon. How are you doing with your health goals? Please comment and share:)

xoxo,

The HH


1 comment:

  1. You look awesome!! Weight-loss is so obvious! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete